Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dorm Life: The ups and the downs!

Hi, It's me once again! The goal of this blog is to share my experiences with you all throughout my years at the University of Southern Mississippi.  These experiences will be pleasurable, painful, and often time hilarious.  I ask that you keep supporting both me and my blog!! Thanks in advance! 

So today's topic will be about dorm life!
      I am a Sophomore Political Science major and I currently reside in Mississippi Hall (YAY ME!!) I am going to begin with the ups of dorm life (being the optimist that I am...NOT), living on campus is convenient, beneficial to learning, and sometimes cheaper.  The downs to living on campus are ROOMMATES, visitation times, strict rules, and worst of all small living spaces.  Now, like I said I am not an optimistic person, I am a realistic person; with that being said I understand the restrictions of dorm life but is it really necessary for the small spaces and incompatible roommates?
     I may not know much, but I do know that it is really hard to share a small space with someone that you barely know and that is completely opposite of you! Sigh..but I guess things will get better (Pray for me in case they don't)

                                                                    Peace and Blessings!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment